Booking Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement is a Holiday Let solely for the purpose of the Tenant’s holiday.
This tenancy is accordingly not an assured shorthold
2. The Tenant will:
2.1 Keep the interior of the property in a good,
2.2 Yield up the property at the end of the term in the same clean state and condition it was in at the beginning of the term. A charge will be made for any excessive cleaning required after your stay.
2.3 Maintain at the property and keep in a good and clean condition, all of the contents of the property and to replace or pay for the cost of replacement in full, any item which becomes broken or damaged during the term.
2.4 Not to make any alteration or addition to the property nor to do any redecoration or painting of the property
2.5 Not do or omit to do anything on or at the property which may be illegal or may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to the landlord or owners or occupiers of adjoining or nearby premises or which may in any way prejudice the insurance of the property or cause an increase in the premium payable therefor
2.6 Not allow or keep any pet or any kind of animal at the property
2.7 Not use or occupy the property in any way whatsoever, other than as a private holiday residence.
2.8 Not assign, sublet, charge, or part with share possession of occupation of the property or any part thereof
2.9 Permit the landlord or any one authorised by the landlord, at reasonable hours in the daytime and upon reasonable prior notice (except in emergency), to enter and view the property for any proper purpose (including the checking of compliance with the tenant’s obligations under this agreement)
2.10 Not allow Smoking inside the property. Tenants may use the garden
2.11 Pay for all services made at or rendered to the
2.12 Not allow overnight guests who are not
3. Subject to the tenant paying the rent and
4. In the event of there being a breach of the tenants obligations under this agreement, then the landlord may re-enter the property and this rental agreement shall thereupon determine absolutely, but without prejudice to any of the landlords other rights and remedies in respect of any outstanding obligations on the part of the tenant
5. Force Majeure. The landlord shall not be liable for changes, cancellations, or any other effect on your holiday, due to any event, which with all due care could not be foreseen or avoided.
6. Vehicles. The landlord accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage, from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever, unless caused by his/her own negligence or that of his representative.
7. Liability. The landlord accepts no liability for any damage, expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever, suffered by any person from any cause whatsoever, other than the proven negligence of the landlord or his/her representative.
8. The landlord reserves the right to refuse to hand over the keys to the property to any person who in his/her opinion is not suitable to take charge. In such cases all hire charges shall be refunded in full and the landlord accepts no further liability.
9. Cancellation. If the balance of the sum due on the booking form remains unpaid 4 weeks prior to the start date of the rental period, the landlord reserves the right to cancel the booking and in this event the deposit will be forfeit. If the tenant cancels after the booking is confirmed the deposit will be forfeit. Additionally if cancellation occurs within 14 days of the rental period, then a charge will be levied at 100% of the total cost of the rental.
10. Where the context so admits:
10.1 The “Landlord” includes the persons for the time being entitled to the reversion expectant upon this tenancy
10.2 The “Tenant” includes any persons deriving title under the tenant
10.3 The “Property” includes all of the landlord’s fixtures and fittings at or upon the property
10.4 The “Term” shall mean the period stated in the particulars or any shorter or longer period in the event of an earlier termination or an extension respectively
11. All references to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and any obligations or liabilities of more than one person shall be joint and several and an obligation on the part of a party shall include and obligation not to allow or permit the breach of that obligation
It would be advisable to consider taking out holiday insurance